找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Wombat Strikes Back

ceciliachiu 2012-5-19 19:52:08 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
This is not really about pets but this wombat is so cute that I cannot help.

This footage was captured in a construction project. Before sealing off, a CCTV gadget was sent down the storm water pipe to inspect the whole length to make sure that it was built to satisfaction.

The CCTV captured a very young wombat burrowed in the pipe. The crew has to make sure the wombat is evacuated or it will get drowned once it rains after the pipes are sealed.

This is the first video I have ever edited.  I added captions and cut it short as you can imagine most of the footage is pretty boring showing a plastic pipe with nothing in it.

大神点评(1)

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-6-15 15:31:59 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
Today, this video was reported in The Mercury and The Examiner. While pleased to learn that some readers have enjoyed watching this video, I would like to make it clear that this wombat had not caused a suspicious pipe blockage as The Mercury reported. At the time this footage was shot, this was still a construction project. Before commissioning, the crew has to make sure there are no defects or unwanted objects in the pipes, thus the need to send a CCTV camera down for inspection.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作