找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Free Birthday Cake service

vickyinsydney 2010-6-4 17:22:06 私家厨房 阅读 8100 来自: 澳大利亚
Dear all,

I am quite fond of baking all different sorts of cakes, especially Chocolate ones.
As I have been an oversea student once, knowing all the hardship the fellow students will have to go through.
So, I am here to propose a FREE birthday cake service provided by me.

The purpose of the service is as follow:
1> to provide you some joy and fun during the very special day of the year
2> there are not so many outlets here selling them. Well, I know that I could not find one last year myself when I just moved down here. So, Convenience is among the many purposes of this service.
3> usually it costs quite a bit to purchase one from the shop, and poor oversea students don't usually have that luxury to afford a $30+ cake. Well, I know I didn't. :-(  so, here I hope to lighten up your life by giving you something I made.

The limitation of the service:
1> Timing - Until some other kind-hearted MMs care to join me,  I am the sole provider of this service. and I work full-time with some study obligation at the meantime. so, I can only make cake when I have the time. or cakes that does not take that much time when I am busy.
which essentially means maybe the service won't be able to fulfill every birthday request at the moment.
2> Volume - Naturally, as there's only me, there won't be a high production. :-(
3> Variety - I am still learning baking. So there are ones I can make quite nicely, and the ones I could not yet. For the ones I have posted here, I shall be able to make replicate. But for the ones beyond, I can't guarantee at the moment. Should you contact me, I will let you know in details. :-)
4> Financially - As it's a FREE service, all the associated cost will funded by myself. so, I am afraid for some 'High Profile' cake, such as Fruit cakes, cheese cakes, a certain amount charge will be collected to cover the basic material cost.  However, it shall be only a SINGLE digit charge. :-)

Last but NOT least, this service is currently under Trial Run stage. Should there be any dissatisfaction, please feel free to let me know.
I,  however, do reserve the right to end the service with notification.

::zt30::
(1)
vickyinsydney
参与人数 1人气 +10 塔币 +10 收起 理由
ylzhao + 10 + 10 谢谢啊 ~ 辛苦了

查看全部评分总评分 : 人气 +10 塔币 +10

发表回复

评论列表(21条)

M0139184 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

帮你顶起::zt60::
回复 · 2010-6-4 17:25:04
123 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

You are so nice
回复 · 2010-6-4 17:38:06
PGT 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

You really started this one..
I'll grab a cake off you in July for my friend's birthday, not because I can't afford to buy one, but she wants to eat your cake ::zt71::
I'll bake it with you if you want.
回复 · 2010-6-4 17:49:16
暴走卡卡 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

论坛有一张大家填写的生日表。。。。LZ根据这个的话。。一年少说200个蛋糕是逃不掉了。。
回复 · 2010-6-4 17:55:56
vickyinsydney 楼主 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

回复 5# 暴走卡卡

as I said, it will need to suit my time too.
Won't be able to meet all deman lah.
回复 · 2010-6-4 18:54:00

举报

回复 4# PGT

not a problem lah.
let me know the date lah.
回复 · 2010-6-4 18:54:37

举报

here is the order procedure:
SIMPLE.
Order as EARLY as possible, so that I can put it in the calendar.
1 week notice is a must.

other than that.... I can't really think of much at the moment.
It has always been my intention to give something back to my fellow community, and spreading some joys if I can.
so... Hope you guys will like my idea. !
::zt8::
回复 · 2010-6-4 19:23:46
Nelson 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

::xt037::
早日开张~~
回复 · 2010-6-4 19:28:18
nicwinner 来自: 澳大利亚

举报

好想去楼主家蹭饭哎::zt85::
回复 · 2010-6-4 20:05:22
123下一页