蛋塔

蛋塔

糯米糍

糯米糍

酸奶松糕

酸奶松糕

香蕉蛋糕

香蕉蛋糕

I made these stuff two years ago in China. I really enjoyed the course of making them. It was much harder to make western food before because I did not have good oven at that time. I remember I got my first oven on taobao because I could not find it in shops.

People in China do not really have western food often especially old people. We normally have bread or cakes for breakfast or afternoon tea. We will go to restaurant if we want to have real western food. I was crazy about making bread at that time. I often spent 4 - 5 hours to make bread till early morning and next day I still went back work. I have not made bread since I came to Australia. I found it is easier to buy it in bakery for cheap price but good quality. I can get any ingredients I want in supermarket here. For example I had to make pastry by myself in China to make egg tarts now it is more convenient.

大神点评(32)

tinafeng 楼主 2010-2-3 19:25:12 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚

古典巧克力蛋糕

古典巧克力蛋糕

SUSHI

SUSHI

DSC01691.JPG

How to make sushi rolls
1 First make the rice dressing. Put 4 tablespoons rice vinegar into a small saucepan with 4 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon sea salt. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Cook the sushi rice and then spoon the cooked rice into a big bowl. Pour over the rice dressing and allow to cool. Prepare the filling ingredients. Thinly slice 1 cucumber, 1 avocado and carrot, omelet.

2 you will need 4 nori sheets. Lay the first sheet onto a sushi mat. Put several spoonfuls of the rice onto the nori sheet. Dip your hands in water and then press out the rice until it covers three-quarters of the nori sheet, leaving one edge clear of rice. Lay the filling ingredients across the rice.

3 Dab a little of water along the edge of the nori sheet where there is no rice. Using the sushi mat, tightly roll the nori and rice, starting from the rice-covered end. Once rolled, set aside and continue with the remaining three nori sheets and ingredients. Using a sharp knife, cut the sushi roll into eight rounds.

hint&tips
Sushi rolls can be filled with a range of ingredients - avocado, tinned tuna mixed with a little mayonnaise, snowpea shoots, smoked salmon or roe, sashimi - quality raw fish or finely chopped prawn meat - but always include pickled ginger. (I did not put pickled ginger because I do not like it)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

暴走卡卡 2010-2-3 19:25:56 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
....好吃....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tinafeng 楼主 2010-2-3 19:42:38 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 tinafeng 于 2010-2-3 20:50 编辑

DSC01704.JPG

DSC01727.JPG

Carrot and walnut cake

2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon mixed spice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 cups grated carrot (see note)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs, lightly beaten

1 quantity cream cheese frosting
walnuts, to decorate

Cream cheese frosting
125 cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
1½ cups icing sugar mixture

Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and lemon rind until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.

1 Preheat oven to 180 °C(160°C fan - forced). Grease a 6cm - deep, 19cm square cake pan. ( I used 20cm round cake pan )
Line base and sides with baking paper.

过程

过程
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tinafeng 楼主 2010-2-3 19:47:03 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
2 Sift flour, spice and cinnamon into a bowl. Add sugar, carrot, chopped walnuts, oil and eggs. Stir to combine. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean ( cover loosely with foil if over-browning). Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.

3 Spread frosting over cake. Decorate with walnuts. Serve.

Note
You'll need 2 large carrots.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tinafeng 楼主 2010-2-3 19:53:09 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
SCONES

DSC01736.JPG

DSC01738.JPG

DSC01739.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Juicy 2010-2-3 19:57:14 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
感觉特像雅思口语,哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tinafeng 楼主 2010-2-3 20:00:52 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
BERRIES MUFFINS

DSC01763.JPG

1 Preheat the oven to 180 °c . Combine 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon caster sugar and 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large bowl. Whisk together until the ingredients are just combined. Cut 1 apple in half and grate one half. Add the grated apple to the bowl along with 185 ml milk and 150 g berries and stir together.

2 Sift 250 g plain flour, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 2 teaspoons baking powder into a bowl. Lightly fold the dry ingredients into the muffin mixture.

DSC01758.JPG

3 Spoon the batter into a 6 - hole muffin tin or parry case. Finely slice the remaining half of the apple and put the slices on top of the muffins. Sprinkle each muffin with a little caster sugar, then bake for 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden. Makes 6 large muffins

DSC01762.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tinafeng 楼主 2010-2-3 20:02:45 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
奇怪,有些PP明明和其他的一样大小尺寸,但是就是上传不了,所以有些过程就不全了,没办法。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yiing 2010-2-3 20:30:42 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
wow...all the food look delicious^^
can u teach us how to make egg tart?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报