注册

快捷登录

Mercury关于TINA案件的最新报道和采访.

Douglas 2009-7-1 13:06:32 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 Douglas 于 2009-7-1 13:13 编辑

Mecury的网上新闻网有几篇跟踪的报道和好友采访.是今天才发的.
发现已经有人在里面用英文发表COMMENT了.如果有朋友想要发表看法,让所有澳大利亚人看到的话.可以来这里 发表COMMENTS
http://www.themercury.com.au/art ... a-news.html#comment

FRIENDS of Zhang "Tina" Yu say she was a fun, outgoing person who cared about others.

They also said she was easy to get along with and was always making people laugh.
Gallery: Zhang Yu - a woman who loved life

As friends gathered yesterday to remember the international student, they said they were struggling to come to terms with her sudden death and wished they could have done more to protect her.

Ms Yu's best friend, Anita Ibrahimaj, 20, was one of several of Ms Yu's closest friends who gathered to talk about the fun they had with Ms Yu since meeting her 18 months ago.

Ms Ibrahimaj declined an invitation to go out drinking with Ms Yu last Wednesday -- just hours before she died -- and now wonders if things might have turned out differently if she had accepted the invitation.

She and Ms Yu had initially planned to watch a movie together on Wednesday night but Ms Yu decided to go out with university friends instead.

Ms Ibrahimaj, who is studying at Elizabeth College, decided not to go with them because she had classes the next day.

Ms Yu and other university students didn't have to worry about going to class because they had recently finished exams.

"I was supposed to [go out with them] but I didn't," a teary Ms Ibrahimaj said.

"If I did this wouldn't have happened.

"We usually go out every Friday and Saturday night ... whenever we go out we always look out for each other."

Ms Ibrahimaj, who met Ms Yu soon after she arrived in Tasmania about 18 months ago, said the girls spent time together most days.

She said they enjoyed watching movies, shopping and also going out to nightclubs most Friday and Saturday nights.

She said Isobar on Hobart's waterfront was their favourite.

They spent a week holidaying together in Melbourne earlier this year and were planning a trip to Sydney.

Ms Ibrahimaj was planning to move out of her family home at Kingston so she and Ms Yu could move in together.

"We were together most days," said Ms Ibrahimaj, as she looked at photos of her happy, smiling friend.

"She was very easy to get along with. We could tell each other anything.

"She was just a really nice person, very caring and sharing.

"There was nothing bad about her."

She said she was still struggling to accept that her friend was dead.

"I'm really shocked and still can't believe it," Ms Ibrahimaj said.

"It's something that's not supposed to happen in Hobart."

Ms Ibrahimaj said Ms Yu's parents had visited their only daughter in Tasmania earlier this year, and Ms Yu was set to visit her parents and her brother in Wenzhou, China, later this month.

Ms Ibrahimaj expected Ms Yu's family would come to Tasmania and take Ms Yu's body back to China.

She said Ms Yu's friends wanted to say goodbye and hoped to organise a memorial.

Other friends yesterday described Ms Yu as a happy woman with a good sense of humour.

"She was loving, loud -- in a good way -- and would always make you laugh," one said.

Numerous tributes were also posted on Ms Yu's Facebook page yesterday.

大神点评(14)

squid2001 2009-7-1 13:10:52 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
ding!!!!!!!! Is Mecury a very famous AU website?I'll comment on it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Douglas 楼主 2009-7-1 13:10:58 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
已经有一个看似中国名的朋友发表了一些看法
"I'm also an international student studying in Tasmania. I'm deeply concerned with my safety here. I'm hearing two different voices: for one, Tasmania is among the safest states of Australia; for the other, international students are harrassed. Should I stay here or go to somewhere else?"

我觉的大家想要对外界说什么的话,也可以上去表达自己的看法..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Douglas 楼主 2009-7-1 13:14:03 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
不好意思,我标题发错了是MERCURY.这里主要的报纸之一
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fandy 2009-7-1 13:22:18 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
.......how to let the CCTV know.. or BBC ........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fenderzhe 2009-7-1 13:49:02 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
Great. let's dig in.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Idobelieve 2009-7-1 14:40:00 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
I have commented but I cannot see it, fuck!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Douglas 楼主 2009-7-1 15:04:01 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
已经有人在上面反应了目前留学生经常遭受白人青年歧视攻击的现状.
我相信,只要大家团结,通过妥当的方法,会引起政府的重视的,让大家生活在更安全的环境里.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

penelopexu 2009-7-1 15:37:02 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
I wrote about it on my facebook page. Got 80 friends there, Chinese, foreigners...... It has been 2 days since I wrote. But nobody cares. Nobody said anything about it. :(  So bad!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

反常积分 2009-7-1 15:41:55 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
Anita就是一个crap!!!在tina missing的时候 她在tina的房间里开party,带男人,喝酒抽烟,用tina 的电脑....她是被我们报警强行赶走的,在tina遇害之后,她居然还有脸以她最好的朋友身份出现...简直是大言不惭,恬不知耻!!!这个东欧女人才是让tina走上不归路的真正原因!!!她借着tina的事件去报社....她根本不关心tina 的missing,是中国人报警发现tina失踪,是中国人去满大街找tina,哪怕是 不认识tina 的人也会关心...但是这个东欧荡妇只会用tina 的钱 住在tina 的房间!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作