找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Christmas Message from the President of CPAT

cpat 2016-12-24 09:54:43 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
本帖最后由 cpat 于 2016-12-24 09:53 编辑

QQ截图20161224104708.jpg

Dear Friends,

On behalf of everyone at CPAT, I wouldlike to start by expressing grateful thanks to all of you for yourcontributions and supports in the past year. A special gratitude goes to thenewly selected executive members for their commitment and great work as operationalleaders.

In 2016, we had established our newleadership of CPAT and held a coup of executive member meetings. A fewactivities and events are on our agendas. Looking to the coming year, the CPATwill continue to promote collaboration between our Chinese professors andscholars; enhance professional engagement with Australia local community;reinforce communication and exchange between China and Australia; assist newscholars in adapting life in Tasmania; provide professional consultative serviceto local and Chinese; carry forward and disseminate Chinese culture. I amconvinced that without all our members’ collective efforts, we will not be ableto achieve these goals in the coming year.

As the year draws to a close and wetake time with our families and loved ones, I would like to offer our very bestwishes for the festive season to all our scholars, professors and students,wishing you a happy holiday season and a most successful 2017. Merry Christmasand Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,
Prof Changhai Ding
President of CPAT

QQ截图20161224104723.jpg

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作