找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

The world is spinning

ceciliachiu 2012-6-27 09:09:49 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
25 February 2012

I felt like I had gone back to the early days when I relearned to sit up and walk. After a while walking around without the thoracic brace, I had a headache and felt dizzy and had to lie down or rest on an armchair with a tall back. At one point, I felt my brain was not getting enough blood and I might pass out 晕倒. So, these days I went back to a more sedentary 靜態的 life.

Received a phone call this afternoon which interrupted my nap 小睡. This guy claimed that he was a psychologist at the Royal Hobart Hospital, calling to check if the number was my number and to verify my address. He said I would receive a letter the other week. I cannot recall I saw any psychologist when I was in Hobart. If I had, it was probably in the first week when I was visited by various groups of health professionals. I was drowsy most of the time and to me, they were all faceless as my vision was very blurry and I could only look straight at the ceiling.  

I was not followed up by any psychologist in Launceston and there was no mention verbally or in writing from either the Royal Hobart Hospital or the Launceston General Hospital that I need any psychological assessment. This phone call left me puzzled why they would contact me.  

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作