找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Double vision

ceciliachiu 2012-6-22 10:13:22 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
Week 17, 2 – 8 February 2012

2 February was the World Wetland Day. A student and I went to the Tamar Wetland Centre for an open day there.  They had talks about Tasmanian snakes and wetland animals, very educational. The walk in the wetland was very nice and the weather was beautiful.

This was the first long walk I had since the accident and I was pretty exhausted after the day. More photos at: http://www.youtas.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=73492#lastpost  

This week I had a facial bones CT scan and an appointment with the Eye Hospital. The good news was that fractures in my skull have all healed and structurally the orbital wall looks normal.  However, there was extensive thickening in the mucous membrane. This is probably why I am having a double vision problem. Hopefully, the muscle problem will go with time.  The doctor said normally people would naturally turn their head to get to a position of best vision. Because I was wearing a brace, I could not do that. If the problem persists, I can wear a pair of prescription glasses with a prism on the left lens to correct the vision.                       

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作