请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
 找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

My own infection control strategy

ceciliachiu 2012-5-27 15:31:28 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
12 November 2011 (Saturday), Day 31

My husband was gone early in the morning for a shooting competition.

I got up at 9am and was greeted by two lovely dogs. I made breakfast out of instant noodles. The first ever meal I cooked solely by my left hand.  I tried to use chopsticks with my left hand. Probably because I was too hungry, I swopped 交換 chopsticks for a fork.

At lunch, I cooked instant noodles again but this time, it was a bit more sophisticated 複雜 – with 2 frankfurters 香腸.  I was quite pleased with my left hand.  It was capable of doing everything I had to do so far except using chopsticks. So I told myself I had to finish my lunch using chopsticks and I did!

A pleasant surprise that a friend dropped by after lunch. We concluded that when I returned to the hospital on Monday and the room was not yet cleared of the bug, I would refuse to go into the room. I would need to find a seat in the common area and camp there. I am sure the one who persists 堅持 will win.

My husband went shooting in Smithton. There he told the shooters that Cecilia was on parole 保釋 and was home for the weekend. They commended 讚許 him that he had me well trained, leaving me alone at home.                       

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作