找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

My legs are like match sticks

ceciliachiu 2012-5-21 10:36:02 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
6 November 2011 (Sunday), Day 25

I was thinking it was going to be a quiet day and thus resigned to lying on the bed, listening to Cai Qin 蔡琴 and giving myself a break from the heavy brace. Two familiar faces appeared at the door. They were the only visitors during the day.

The pain in my back persisted 持續 and I succumbed 屈服 to taking Panadol again during the day. I felt tired most of the time and therefore had not bothered to walk out of the ward.

My husband went to Hobart today.  Yesterday, he said he would give Grace a souvenir.  Guess what it is?  One of his many medals from target shooting.  I was hoping he would pick a good one.  Sometimes, you do need a good sense of humour to appreciate him. I was also hoping Grace would enjoy the congee 粥 I asked some Chinese students to prepare.

My husband brought the wrong clothes yesterday – most were too tight. He had probably forgotten the cast on my right arm. So I could only change to whatever fit. I wore shorts today (I rarely wear shorts but there was nothing else I could change to), a very summer look. I looked skinny too. Because I was not walking a lot these days, muscles on my legs were wasting away. When I touched my thighs 大腿, it felt soft like I was pinching marsh mellows 綿花糖. I had not got much muscle or flesh left on my calves 小腿 either as I had been wearing pressure socks to prevent blood clot 血塊 due to inactivity. My legs were like two match sticks.  

The deep heat cream eventually came.  The nurse rubbed some liniment 塗敷藥 onto my back shoulder before bed.  She was an angel.

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作