请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
 找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Doggy visitors

ceciliachiu 2012-5-20 10:08:38 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
5 November 2011 (Saturday), Day 24

It was a sunny day but the dizzy spell 咀咒 did not go.  The nurses took my blood pressure several times, it stayed fairly low but improved a little bit in the afternoon. With the walking frame, I took a long walk to the fifth floor.  There is not much to see there except a fairly large piece of ceramic 陶瓷artwork on the wall of the corridor called The Dancing Planets 星球.   

On my way back to the ward, my husband came. He got me a wheelchair and took me to the garden outside. He parked the wheelchair next to a tree and then went to the car to get Dudley (one of our dogs) out.  Dudley, being Dudley, was more interested in the surrounding environment than me.  He smelled my broken arm and jumped on to my lap and gave me a few kisses.  He had not changed much and did not seem to be excited seeing me.  

My husband said he would bring Millie (the other dog) later today. Will see if she would be more pleased seeing me.

I fixed the optical mouse today.  It had not been working and I suspected it did not pick up movements on the grey table top.  So I improvised 臨時製作 a mouse pad using the back of a magazine and it worked.  Another small achievement to prove my brain damage was fairly minor.

My last visitor of the day was Millie.  Just like Dudley, she was more interested in what were around than me. Sigh 嘆氣 …

The ward had some new patients. The next door room with which we shared a toilet and bathroom got two new male patients.  There were probably some new ones in other rooms.  Throughout the night, there were lots of coughs.  From time to time, I could hear this angry male patient yelling “go away” at the nurses.  The poor nurse responded gently and repeatedly: “If you lie down, I will go”.

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作