请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
 找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Many firsts

ceciliachiu 2012-5-18 08:57:19 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
3 November 2011 (Thursday), Day 22

There were a number of firsts today.  I stopped taking pain killer during the day and the bowel tablets altogether.  First time I walked up and down a staircase (supervised) since the accident.  First time I used a computer again (my husband brought the home laptop to the hospital).  First time my consulting doctor in Launceston and my occupational therapist came to see me.

Thursday must be a day for the health professionals to see their patients before they knock off (把工作完成) for the week.  The orthotic staff came to check if I had any concern with the brace – as usual, sore muscles on the neck, shoulders and back for which they repeatedly said there was nothing much they could do.  So, I had a strong pain killer at night before bed for a good sleep and during the day, I would lie down once for a while to give my back and shoulders some relief (舒緩).

I was feeling very dizzy these days.  I stopped wandering around in the hospital as I did not have a walking frame. The dizziness also deterred me from  (使我決定不) getting  out of bed.

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作