找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

First day of physio

ceciliachiu 2012-5-11 10:47:43 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
31 October 2011 Monday, Day 19  

This was my first day of physiotherapy. All patients in the rehabilitation ward are required to attend the physiotherapy class in the Day Room in the morning. Every morning (Monday to Friday only), a physio assistant would knock on our doors and reminded us to get to the Day Room at 9am. Each patient will have his/her own list of exercise to complete.  Some are supervised and some not.  As it was my first day, I had a physiotherapist by my side.

The Day Room has a floor to ceiling glass on one side.  I picked a location right in front of the curtain wall and enjoyed the view outside while I had my exercises.

When I returned to my room, the first thing I asked was to see the speech pathologist to sort out my meals.  

I had been using the walking frame a lot these days and wandered around the hospital. The hospital has paintings on the walls in corridors on every floor and I like to appreciate these art pieces. These days I could walk without any aid. However in areas with heavy traffic such as the corridors, the walking frame gave me extra confidence lest I could be knocked over by some absent minded pedestrians.

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作