找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

What a small world

ceciliachiu 2012-5-9 10:02:32 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
29 October 2011 Saturday, Day 17

Breakfast came and it was awful. I dread 怕 porridge. The speech pathologist also offered me cold milk and even custard as breakfast dessert. None I would have.

I was not having dairy products as a precaution as they sometimes make my tummy feel funny. And I always dread gluey food, such as porridge and custard. To me, they are yucky 難食. I told the nurse that I was not going to have breakfast but she insisted I had to have something. Instead, I had the last sesame bun my friend gave me.  

The speech pathologist should have at least checked if I am allergic, intolerant or sensitive to any food. As she is off duty in weekends, there was no way I could change what she had chosen for me. I called my friend for help and thank heaven, I had four more yummy sesame buns, sufficient to last for the weekend.

I took the walking frame and had the first venture 冒險 out of the ward on my own.  When I walked pass the hospital tuck shop 小賣部, an elderly lady came out and asked if I had a car accident and if the accident was in the west coast. Her son told her that he and his mates helped rescue a Chinese lady with neck injuries and a broken arm in a car accident in the west coast.  When she saw me, she thought it must be me and yes, it is me. What a small world!

大神点评(3)

糖果公主 2012-5-9 18:45:05 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
i have been to hospital before, and indeed, their food is far more than gross:(( hope you are getting better and go home to enjoy your  meal
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-5-9 19:15:34 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
糖果公主 发表于 2012-5-9 18:45
i have been to hospital before, and indeed, their food is far more than gross( hope you are gettin ...

Food in the hospitals here is not too bad and patients are offered choices.  In this particular case, the speech therapist overwrote what I ordered and picked something I hate. Just bad luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

糖果公主 2012-5-10 02:45:58 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-5-9 19:15
Food in the hospitals here is not too bad and patients are offered choices.  In this particular ca ...

O,I am glad to hear that from you;)) Maybe I am used to the home made stuff;(( so the food they have make me feel like living in a hell (forgive me to say so) ;((
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作