找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

Let's have fun

ceciliachiu 2012-5-2 00:36:49 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
                                21 October 2011 Friday, Day 9  

Today was the first day I had a meal myself not spoon fed. What were on the plate were still scoops of various colours though.

A nurse came and asked if I wanted to brush my teeth.  Of course I did.  He is a new nurse, at least new to me.  After brushing (the nurse did the brushing), he asked if I wanted to spit the mouth rinse out or have it sucked out. I probably would make a mess if I spit it out, bearing in mind that I was lying flat. “Please suck it out,” I said.  “Cool, that makes it fun for both of us,” he said.

The orthotic guy came and checked Grace and said he would customise the brace so that it would be more comfortable for her to wear.

Grace started to have a sore throat and had difficulty swallowing including even water. The nurse said it could be because of the car accident, it could also be because that a plastic tube was sent down the throat during operation two days ago. My sense of guilt was stronger.                       

大神点评(2)

塔州雅思 2012-5-2 18:15:57 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
What happened to you?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-5-3 00:16:13 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
I had a very bad car accident last October which kept me in hospitals for 6 weeks and has made me house bound since discharge. I have so much time and nothing else to do these days that I am sitting in the front of the computer day and night. This is how I become active in social networking media such as Facebook and YouTas.  I hope my story won't bore the readers.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作