找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

My most favourite dog - Dudley

ceciliachiu 2012-4-21 00:57:01 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
Winter is at the door step and Dudley is rugged up for the night.  Dudley is not designed for the Tasmanian weather. If he is not rugged up, he shivers in his bed in winter.

大神点评(13)

fenderzhe 2012-5-25 11:03:47 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
what sort of dog you're talking about ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-5-25 16:27:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
fenderzhe 发表于 2012-5-25 11:03
what sort of dog you're talking about ?

We got Dudley from the RSPCA.  He is a spoodle (cocker spaniel x poodle) cross with another breed. We suspect it could be a schnauzer or a Scottish terrier. Anyway, he has thin, short hair which is not at all winter proof.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

fenderzhe 2012-6-7 16:30:03 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
ceciliachiu 发表于 2012-5-25 16:27
We got Dudley from the RSPCA.  He is a spoodle (cocker spaniel x poodle) cross with another breed. ...

sounds interesting. I got a larbradoodle, also has similar sort of combination and personality, I guess. can upload a picture?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-6-7 18:35:48 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
fenderzhe 发表于 2012-6-7 16:30
sounds interesting. I got a larbradoodle, also has similar sort of combination and personality, I  ...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2012-6-7 18:50:21 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
fenderzhe 发表于 2012-6-7 16:30
sounds interesting. I got a larbradoodle, also has similar sort of combination and personality, I  ...

It seems that my attempt to put photos in my reply post has not worked. The photos are now posted at: http://www.youtas.com/thread-70983-1-1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ForrestOceann 2013-1-7 23:25:32 显示全部楼层 来自: 马来西亚
=) we also got our dog Forrest from the SPCA. He is a mixbreed but the details couldn't be traced.

While he was still at the pound. He looks miserable...

After grooming!!

Forrest, a few months later...

Raww~~ My lovely family..

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ceciliachiu 楼主 2013-1-8 08:33:54 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
ForrestOceann 发表于 2013-1-7 23:25
=) we also got our dog Forrest from the SPCA. He is a mixbreed but the details couldn't be traced.

Your Forrest is adorably. Our Dudley likes running away. We have a fenced backyard. If he is outside the house or the backyard, he has to be tied. He would come back but at his own time. There have been several occasions that we thought we would lose him. If he would respond to call back better, he would have been perfect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ForrestOceann 2013-1-9 04:28:39 显示全部楼层 来自: 马来西亚
ceciliachiu 发表于 2013-1-8 08:33
Your Forrest is adorably. Our Dudley likes running away. We have a fenced backyard. If he is outsi ...

Thanks~ Forrest too, but we don't have a fenced backyard, so we kept him at the porch which is grilled up when he first arrived. He howls whenever being tied up, maybe his previous owner let him run freely. Then a few months later, we let him out while observing him closely, and he mainly stay close to the house, so we let him. He doesn't always respond to call back too, but most of the time he would appear from no where while we step out of the door, or when he hears the sound his bowl. *grin* =)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ForrestOceann 2013-1-9 04:39:16 显示全部楼层 来自: 马来西亚
ceciliachiu 发表于 2013-1-8 08:33
Your Forrest is adorably. Our Dudley likes running away. We have a fenced backyard. If he is outsi ...

Oh i forgot to say, we almost lost him too the first day i took him. He was very apprehensive that day, while I took him for grooming. He slipped off the loosely fitted old collar and ran towards the main road and never respond to call. My heart nearly stop as I thought he would mindlessly cross the busy street. Luckily we managed to get him after he slowed down his pace. Oh what an incident.

Is Dudley friendly? =)  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作