找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

看哭了..纪念血战台儿庄战役70年敢死队队长仵德厚

soju 2010-9-9 12:05:16 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
老兵不死,只是凋零。

2007年,抗日名将、台儿庄战役“敢死队”队长仵德厚因病在陕西泾阳县龙泉乡雒仵村的家中辞世,享年97岁。在被媒体关注之前,他只是当地村庄一个再普通不过的农民,没有人知道他的传奇身世,也没有人知道他的显赫身份。生前,他曾是台儿庄战役唯一幸存的一名指挥官,他是一名将军。

视频中的许多细节让人不由自主地对这位老兵充满了敬意。他会把很多硬纸塞进帽子里,看上去像是军帽一般。每天早起,他都会出早操,只是从跑步变成了快走直至后来的慢行。他说起台儿庄战役的惨烈和激烈,泪水横流,他想念那些牺牲的兄弟们。

历经30年血雨腥风,硝烟弥漫的沙场拼搏,10年的牢狱之灾,17年监外工作生涯,经历了士兵、军官、将军、囚犯、工人几种身份转变。1975年,仵德厚回到了老家,学起了放羊,当起了农民,隐蔽在乡间长达30年之久。视频中,仵德厚在妻子的坟前痛哭。结婚数十年,他与妻子总共相处不到2年,甚至连妻子的死讯都未能及时得知。耄耋老人的痛哭让观者更从悲痛中油然升起敬意。

大神点评(6)

emmapenn 2010-9-9 19:12:07 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
唉~国军将领,致敬。将军走好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vickyinsydney 2010-9-9 22:12:58 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
It's time to cry.
when life comes to an end, it is always so touching. A word, a guesture, the movement of a wrinkle has the power to shake your heart.
He IS a man with integrity and was willing to live up to it. So respectable!
What really saddened me is to see such a great person to suffer almost a life long tragedy. I believe, there would have been more old men like him out there. We just don't know. and they are so humble that they won't ask for help even they are suffering from illness and poverty.
In Australia, there's ANZAC day. every year, the retired soilder who once attended WW I & II will march at the front of the parade and being honoured by the crowd.
Look back how our heros are being treated back home. I felt my heart being twisted while watching his story.
Where are the GOOD people? Do they all live abroad? All the calls to Mr Wu were made from overseas, so did that donation. I wonder what his neighbour or his village has done for him.
It is great to see that his contribution to the country has been acknowledged in the last couple years of his life. and He had his soilder to follow him in the last couple miles of the journey.
I could almost imagine the smile on his aged wrinkled face, with much of the pride as an old soilder, who survived one of the worst battles in the human history.
May him rest in peace. ::zt67::
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

soju 楼主 2010-9-10 14:17:35 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 vickyinsydney 的帖子

记得小时候在爷爷家的老房子里,找到自治手溜弹组件。。。=。= 爷爷那个时候也是不论什么时候都是一身中山装,十分庄重。他去世好多年了。
那些战友的友情也让我很感动。那些不是用钱就可以能衡量的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vickyinsydney 2010-9-10 14:38:57 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 soju 的帖子

yes, the loyalty, the brotherhood.
Leave no one behind.
though neither of them said that, they lived it.
it's very touching.
Thank you for sharing the video.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

soju 楼主 2010-9-10 15:24:15 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 vickyinsydney 的帖子

No problems ^ ^.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

zhdyzq 2010-9-14 01:23:27 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对