找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

3rd case of attacking by oz in sandy bay!!!

williamlau 2010-5-9 15:55:41 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
Hi,

I am William from Malaysia and I am writing this to remind every international student in UTAS to pay extra alert with your surrounding when you are walking back home at night. If possible, try not to go out at night, especially alone as Sandy Bay is no longer a safe suburb anymore. Maybe some of you might just having the same mindset like me, do not believe that unpleasant happenings like this will happen on us. Although I have heard a lot about the recent incidents that international students were being beaten and stabbed for no reasons but still I take this very lightly and didn’t beef up my alert or attention at all. So for those who share the same thinking as me, I advise you  to be more careful from now on, don’t learn your lesson when you are already a victim, like me.

I was walking back from work yesterday night (8th of May) at around 10.30pm). In fact, I was just about 1 minute walking distance away from my house - upper view street (about 10 meters away to the roundabout). Suddenly, a very strong, tall and rugged oz youngster pulled me from behind and forced me onto the ground. Then he dragged me on both my legs into the middle of the road and moved in circle like a lunatic. I was extremely afraid and was screaming like hell. After dragging me for like 1 minute, a car (similar to Hilux) stopped at the roadside and the driver got down from the car and took my backpack. I thought the driver was coming towards to beat me together with the man who dragged me but luckily they just left me alone after taking my backpack. So I don’t really get hurt physically but mentally YES. I think this was not a robbery as they don’t even search my pocket or ask me to hand over my wallet, hp etc. They just wanna bully me by taking away my backpack. Unfortunately, I left my wallet in my backpack TT.TT

So guys, please be careful and help to spread the news around so that more people know about the seriousness of this issue as I am the 2nd victim for this week.  The police asked me to inform you guys that if it is possible, try to call them at the very first moment so that they can come and inspect the surrounding of the tragedy.

For those who still don’t know the contact number of the police station, it is 000. Take care.

William

大神点评(43)

majia 2010-5-9 16:06:15 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
谢谢提示,md,大家要小心!愤怒
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qdgxs1988 2010-5-9 16:15:36 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
晕~!顶起来。最近这种事情这么多。其实周末的时候醉鬼比较多,晚上还是不要单独行动比较好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Jessica2016 2010-5-9 16:17:13 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
一定要结伴走啦。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

宝宝的猫爪子 2010-5-9 16:18:47 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
又来了..........md....太过分~~
大家在下午5点以后出门都要注意安全呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

soju 2010-5-9 16:29:04 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
我有想打人的冲动
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

xiaoyualice 2010-5-9 16:40:05 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
hi, lz. sorry to hear that. and all of us are very angry for those bastards. have u reported to police and UTAS? please do that! hope u will be fine soon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

williamlau 楼主 2010-5-9 17:16:14 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
yes i did and i would report this to utas tomorrow ^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

xiaoyualice 2010-5-9 17:21:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
yes i did and i would report this to utas tomorrow ^^
williamlau 发表于 2010-5-9 17:16

i dont understand! the 1st minute that we knew our housemate was attacked in grosvernor st. we report the police and UTAS. they promised to do something!!!!!!!!i dont understand why it is still happening!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

water112232 2010-5-9 18:30:20 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
very vivid. Hope those guys would be captured soon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作