找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

请求大家不要在夜晚走,今晚室友被袭击,送去医院了。5月3号

Perhaps.Love 2010-5-4 12:08:08 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 69# Mao

Yep, I know the reality he is a lawyer, and also a Lawyer is absolutely respectable. However I am just wondering what would you do? And what sort of conviction did those thugs get? How many times have we had this similar circumstance in Hobart even the whole Aussie?  Did the thugs get what they deserve? The answer to this is apparently NOPE.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

shanyu 2010-5-4 12:08:48 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
But you met these guys at night time when you were walking alone, they aim to attack u.

And this batch of people coming to pounch you like pervious student's cases.

Don't u think they have any chance to think about which law or ACT to use at that time?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nathanxu 2010-5-4 12:21:14 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回复 72# shanyu

Firstly, I've been to prison during my training, it is not a pleasant place.  I don't believe anyone wish to go there.  Most people appear in the Magistrate court are usually concerned after they learned there is a chance they could end up in the prison.

Of course if these people get caught, they will be charged by the police.  They may or may not get a prison term, it will depend on the charge and evidence provided.  

I simply explained the current law on this area, I am not providing any legal advice to anyone, it is entirely up to the person under attack at the time, and the level of force he or she choose to apply.  If you are unhappy with the current standing on the law, you can appeal all the way to Australia High Court.  I am not the person in the position to change the law here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

harvey1988 2010-5-4 12:22:52 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
walau,so serious, almost opposite to lim peh‘s house liao a,it seems like gonna get some weapon self dense liao
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

tyw4000 2010-5-4 12:33:32 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
what the hell!!! 无法无天了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

鼹鼠 2010-5-4 13:43:56 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
简直是越来越不像话了,在塔州学习生活的童鞋们一定要注意人身安全,我不建议随身携带小刀这类的尖利性武器,本来是出于自卫的,但是要弄巧成拙,伤到自己或对方都是很麻烦的,不要让在国内的父母担忧!

这面警察的办事力度我不敢恭维,大家可以走其他一些途径(但是要有组织的),学校或是媒体, 悉尼这面6点新闻结束后会有一些类似于国内焦点访谈的节目,ie current affair, today tonight,可不可以有理有力的反映给他们呢?

大家提高警惕注意人身安全!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

wudong 2010-5-4 14:11:09 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
既然决定了成立组织保护自己人,我建议在不让自己受到伤害,并且合法的前提下打击这帮崽子。
我建议有车的同学晚上那附近转转,看到可疑的人就停在较远的地方观察。发现有人动手了,就开大灯加速冲过去,到他们面前急刹车然后狂按喇叭。崽子们要在偏僻地方动手是因为怕被抓,人数众多是典型欺软怕硬。所以我建议行动时把车门锁好,车上备照相机拍下尊荣,这也是指控的证据。开大灯是为了崽子们看不清车牌,迫不得已离开时,关上车灯不要让他们看到后面车牌,以免被跟踪报复。如果崽子们害怕逃跑,就通知朋友打电话报警,然后跟住其中一个,随时跟朋友保持联系。
不建议发现有人动手就持武器下车,或者一群人赶到作群殴状。5.6个崽子未必会被一两个人吓到,而即使是一群人也未必会把他们吓跑。相反一旦出现群殴、防卫过当,甚至故意伤害,反而会被别人抓住把柄。更何况盲目的武力对峙只会让更多的人陷入危险,或者激发崽子们更强烈的伤害欲。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Tony 2010-5-4 14:15:22 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
近来这边治安情况越来越糟糕。现在需要大家凝聚在一起想能想到的理想的解决办法。非常时刻尽量避免晚上单独在街上走,要出去尽量结伴或者让朋友在一个地方接一下。在来塔洲的不久大家相信都被告知或者听说晚上尤其是周末的晚上尽量少单独出门并注意安全。大家的心情此次此刻都是一样的,希望能有一个好的解决办法出来。留学生自己、学校、警方、其他个人团体等相互合作坚决打击近来这样刻意伤害他人的例子。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

abaobaomama 2010-5-4 14:26:40 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
We do need an organisation to advocate for the International students,we're too disadvantaged here.::zt12::
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

LJHooker 2010-5-4 15:10:04 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
还是希望大家在晚上尽量结伴而行,如果有同学有车的话,尽量和住的近的同学share一下。我详细大部分的塔洲人还是比较善良的。现在由于tina案件是华人这个群体更加受到关注,有些无知的青年就会以袭击华人当做他们在表现的一种方式。建议大家还是通过正常的程序去解决问题。如果和他们这种人一样去打他们,一是自降了我们的身份(例如,马路上有狗向你狂吠,你会接着趴在地上吠回来吗?),在就是会让更多的塔洲本地人同情他们,会造成矛盾更加激化。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作