找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

澳大利亚移民留学,有问必答!很高兴认识塔斯马尼亚的朋友们!

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-14 16:21:39 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
原帖由 ylzhao 于 2008-7-13 20:03 发表
请问 父母双方都来澳洲应该怎么申请?
只是短暂的度假(2008年年底,非参加毕业典礼),我现在是UTas在校生,申请都需要准备什么材料?
谢谢!

Hanson.SUN

提供父母大量财产在中国,并且国内有稳定收入,争取一次签证获批。两个人一起来签证同时批确实有些难度的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-14 16:21:54 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回答完毕,请继续提问
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Alex 2008-7-14 22:57:23 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
虽然我不知道你是什么人,不过我觉得你是个人材......天才:loveliness:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-17 22:13:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
原帖由 Alex 于 2008-7-14 22:57 发表
虽然我不知道你是什么人,不过我觉得你是个人材......天才:loveliness:

Hanson.SUN

谢谢,祝你一切顺利!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-17 22:14:07 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
请塔斯马尼亚的朋友踊跃提问。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

imwwwsss 2008-7-17 22:36:33 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
请问楼主如果两个人都是115分,但是想申请PR的话要准备些什么材料才能给对方互相加5分?如果还没结婚的话?3Q
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-21 07:08:03 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
开始回答问题。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-21 07:10:00 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
原帖由 imwwwsss 于 2008-7-17 22:36 发表
请问楼主如果两个人都是115分,但是想申请PR的话要准备些什么材料才能给对方互相加5分?如果还没结婚的话?3Q

Hanson.SUN

以下信息会帮助你的:

One-Year Relationship Requirement

Certain people wishing to settle in Australia permanently are required to be in a relationship for at least one year before they can apply.
The one-year relationship requirement applies to people who are applying to settle in Australia as the de facto spouse or interdependent partner of an Australian sponsor. It also applies to the de facto spouses of permanent or Student visa applicants.
The requirement applies to all such applications made overseas and in Australia.
De facto spouses of refugee and humanitarian entrants are exempt from the requirement if their sponsor declared the relationship at the time of their application for a refugee or humanitarian visa. If the relationship was not declared at the time of the sponsor's application, the one-year requirement applies.
What is the relationship requirement?Applicants seeking to demonstrate a de facto or interdependent relationship with their partner must provide evidence that, for the period covering at least the twelve months before the visa application is lodged:
  • they had a mutual commitment to a shared life to the exclusion of all others
  • the relationship between them is genuine and continuing and
  • they live together (or do not live separately and apart on a permanent basis).
Living togetherLiving together is regarded as a common element in most on-going relationships and is one of the criteria prescribed in the Migration Regulations. Partners who are currently not living together may be required to demonstrate a high level of proof that they are not living separately and apart on a permanent basis.
What evidence is considered?It is important that a couple claiming a de facto or interdependent relationship are able to provide evidence that their relationship is consistent with a 'spouse-like' relationship.
Some of the factors to be considered in deciding whether the partners satisfy the requirement include:
  • Knowledge of each other's personal circumstances
  • financial aspects of the relationship, joint financial commitments such as real estate or other assets and sharing day-to-day household expenses
  • the nature of the household, including living arrangements and joint care and responsibility for any children of the relationship
  • the social aspects of the relationship, provided in statements (statutory declarations) by friends and acquaintances and
  • the nature of the commitment, including duration of the relationship, how long the couple has been living together and whether they see the relationship as a long-term one.
WaiversIt is possible for the one-year relationship requirement to be waived in compelling or compassionate circumstances, for example:
  • in the case of a de facto spouse relationship where there is a child from the relationship or
  • in the case of an interdependent relationship, where cohabitation was contrary to law in the applicant's country of residence.
Commonly asked questionsI have been in a de facto spouse relationship for 11 months. Do I still have to wait for another month before I can apply?
Although you may apply now, your application may not be approved, unless you are eligible for the requirement to be waived. You may choose to defer making an application until you and your partner can meet the one-year relationship requirement.
My partner and I met when we were travelling around the world and realise now that we want to remain together. Does our time travelling together count towards the one year requirement?
When a person applies for a partner visa and are not married to each other, they must be able to provide evidence that their relationship has been 'spouse-like' for at least 12 months prior to making the application.
If your relationship has been on a more casual basis – eg. you travelled together and shared accommodation, but you each had your own money, paid your own expenses and made no long term plans for your future until recently – you may not be able to meet the one-year relationship requirement.
You may need to establish your relationship for a longer basis before you make the decision to apply for partner migration.
My job in Australia does not allow me to travel to my partner's country to live there for extended periods. We have been in a relationship for 12 months but lived together for only eight months. Will I be eligible to sponsor my partner to Australia?
You may be eligible. It is recognised that it is possible for the parties to be physically apart for periods of time, due to work or travel commitments, yet committed to a shared life.
In assessing a relationship, a number of factors other than periods of physical cohabitation are taken into account.
I have been in an interdependent relationship for less than one year but I cannot stay in my partner's country because of attitudes against homosexuality. How can we demonstrate that we are in a genuine relationship?
Unless you are able to prove that you and your partner were prevented from living together because of the laws of your partner's country of residence, the application is likely to be refused. You may defer making an application until you and your partner have been in the interdependent relationship for twelve months. Remember, when assessing a relationship, a number of factors other than the period of physical cohabitation are taken into account.
I wish to apply for migration to Australia under the skilled stream. I have a de facto spouse and we have been in this relationship for seven months. Will this requirement apply to us?
The requirement applies to applicants for permanent migration or Student visas who are in a de facto spouse relationship at the time of their application and their de facto spouse is included in their application.
Under skilled migration categories, there are provisions to add family members after the application is lodged. Therefore, you could lodge your application now and then add your spouse to it once you meet the one-year relationship requirement (providing the application has not yet been decided). However, it may be in your best interests to defer making an application until you and your partner can meet the one-year relationship requirement.
I have been in a de facto spouse relationship with my partner for less than one year. My partner has a child from a previous relationship who will be migrating with them. Can the requirement be waived in our case?
The one-year requirement may be waived where there is a child of the relationship and you and your partner are both parents of the child (for example, through birth or adoption).
My partner and I met over the internet and we established a close relationship before we had physically met. Can the time since we began our relationship, before meeting, be considered as part of the relationship requirement period?
No. The period where you were in contact over the internet or by other means before actual meeting cannot be considered against the one-year relationship requirement.
If my partner's application is refused can we appeal against this decision?
Yes. Where the application has been made in Australia, the applicant may seek a review of the decision with the Migration Review Tribunal. If the application was made outside Australia, the sponsor has the right of applying for review of the decision with the Migration Review Tribunal.
See: www.mrt-rrt.gov.au
Further information is available on the department's web site.
See: www.immi.gov.au
The department also operates a national telephone service inquiry line.
Telephone: 131 881
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm (recorded information available outside these hours) for the cost of a local call anywhere in Australia.
Fact Sheet 35. Produced by the National Communications Branch, Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Canberra.
Revised 13 June 2008.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hanson.sun 楼主 2008-7-21 07:10:26 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
回答完毕,请继续提问。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

未知的未来 2008-7-21 20:03:24 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
您好,本人专科毕业,想去贵校读MPA,我看介绍说MPA是1.5年,MPAS是2年,中介说我专科要先读一个GC0.5年,然后再读1.5年的MPA,这样可以凑成2年,请问这样可以么?我能不能不读GC,直接读2年的MPAS?谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

商业推广

战略合作