找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

头条:UTAS26岁中国留学生在酒吧被殴打!

Mao 2009-10-12 08:02:35 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
Chen.jpg

Student Chen Xiaogeng, of Dynnyrne was hit in the eye with a bottle.

Horror scars of bar attack

TIM MARTAIN

October 12, 2009 08:31am

CHEN Xiaogeng might lose the sight in his left eye following an unprovoked attack in a Hobart nightclub.

The Chinese university student was at the Observatory Bar on Friday October 2 to celebrate China's national day with a friend when he was hit in the eye with a bottle.

The blow dislodged a piece of bone on the inside of his eye socket which could damage his optic nerve if left untreated, but the operation to repair it could also leave him blind in that eye.

Mr Chen, a 26-year-old Bachelor of Business student at the University of Tasmania, has had to defer his final exams because he still suffers double vision.

Mr Chen is the latest victim of a spate of violence in public places in Hobart.

"I was in the bar with one other friend, we had only been there maybe 10 minutes, we had just bought a beer and were standing by the dance floor talking," he said.

"There were four or five guys standing around near us. I looked over at them and saw them looking at me but didn't think anything about it.

"Then next time I looked over they were still looking at me and every time I looked they were staring at me but I didn't pay much attention.

"Then suddenly someone hit me in the eye with something, I think it was a bottle. I didn't have any time to respond or react.

"Everything went black. I couldn't see."

The only thing Mr Chen remembers about his attacker is that he was wearing a yellow T-shirt.

His friend, Fang Zhen, was also punched in the side of the face during the attack.

Mr Chen said there were no bouncers nearby when he was attacked but when he found security staff they gave him an ice pack and one of the bar staff drove him to hospital.

Bar security were unable to find the attackers.

After being treated at the Royal Hobart Hospital, Mr Chen and Mr Fang went to the police station to report the incident.

"I got home about 5am and it was still bleeding out from my nose. It was so swollen I couldn't even open my eye," Mr Chen said.

UTAS Chinese Students Association vice-president Wen Zheng said it was unclear whether the attack was racially motivated.

He said the unprovoked nature of the attack meant the question of whether it was racially motivated should be asked, especially following the recent murder of Chinese student Zhang "Tina" Yu and ongoing reports of Asian students being pelted with eggs from passing cars and other more serious assaults.

"A couple of months after Tina's case, we haven't seen the attacks on international students on the streets reduce and there is even more violence on the streets," Mr Zheng said.

"It shocks us how many violent attacks happen here so we don't know whether this was a racist attack or not."

Last month another university student, Ryan Brown, suffered a fractured eye socket and serious cuts and bruising after he and a friend were allegedly set upon by three men in North Hobart. Mr Brown, whose mother is Indonesian, said he and his sister had been racially taunted previously.

Last week Legislative Council member Jim Wilkinson moved to establish a parliamentary inquiry into the spate of attacks in public places.

http://www.themercury.com.au/art ... _tasmania-news.html

大神点评(80)

浪沧孤客 2009-10-12 08:03:51 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
又出大事了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

暴走卡卡 2009-10-12 08:09:48 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
近期爱泡吧的可都要注意着点了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1361377 2009-10-12 08:12:28 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
熊猫眼。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

暴走卡卡 2009-10-12 08:15:14 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
祝早日康复,希望眼睛可以好起来

UTAS Chinese Students Association vice-president Wen Zheng said it was unclear whether the attack was racially motivated.
rsyrsy641 发表于 2009-10-12 09:12

我想骂人{:4_193:} {:3_181:}
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bulekuler 2009-10-12 08:34:57 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
好眼熟
望早日康复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lyq11 2009-10-12 08:49:59 显示全部楼层 来自: LAN
大家还是注意为妙。。。
单身女性还是尽早找个男士陪伴吧。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Arufunce 2009-10-12 08:52:28 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚

He said the unprovoked nature of the attack meant the question of whether it was racially motivated should be asked, especially following the recent murder of Chinese student Zhang "Tina" Yu and ongoing reports of Asian students being pelted with eggs from passing cars and other more serious assaults.

"A couple of months after Tina's case, we haven't seen the attacks on international students on the streets reduce and there is even more violence on the streets," Mr Zheng said.

"It shocks us how many violent attacks happen here so we don't know whether this was a racist attack or not."

在关键时刻说这样的话,愤怒

另外

这帮老外下手还真够狠的,对着如此重要部位出手

MD

真心祝福受伤的同胞早日康复!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

稍解风情 2009-10-12 08:53:07 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
“Bar security were unable to find the attackers.”
沆瀣一气!

怎么可能没有一个人看见?其实很多老外只不过不愿给自己惹事罢了。

哥们关键时刻还看到清了衣服颜色,赞一下,这个其实很关键。

给两点愚见:
Plan A:酒吧入口一定有摄像头,可以调当天晚上的Tape,dig the man out 然后我们可以指证。

Plan B: 正常人的心态都是出来事,赶快撤,没谁会傻呼呼的等着警察来抓。酒吧停车场一样有摄像头,我估计那厮打完人立马就跑了,所以可以从酒吧停车场的监控录像中看到他们上的什么样的车,车牌。
找到车,找到他们人;找到他们人,找到凶手。

P.s: 如果你真的很不幸被鬼佬选中:

女生,用指甲抓一下,争取抓破,警方可以提取他们的DNA, 如果TAS警方没有自己的DATABASE,以后那个畜生再范事,老账新帐一块算!!(男同胞同样适用!)

男生,攥起你的拳头!在国内初中高中打架你们都忘了吗! 把钥匙掏出来,夹在指缝里,照脸就划,这难道还要我教你们?? 或许老外比你高,比你壮,但我们可以用脑子啊!

别怕什么影响移民有案底,只要是他先动的手,估计你也打不死他,一般情况都是防卫!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ylzhao 2009-10-12 08:59:36 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
兄弟,祝你早日康复!
希望早日捉拿到嫌疑人,给大家一个说法、并且警告某些少数令人厌恶的当地人!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

说点什么

B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

商业推广

战略合作