找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

好感人的一则给TINA的留言

Douglas 2009-7-1 15:28:08 显示全部楼层 阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 来自: 澳大利亚
摘自网友在英文网站Mercury对新闻的评论:
http://www.themercury.com.au/art ... a-news.html#comment

Tina, the way we have called her, was loving and caring for sure. I still remeber you helped us a lot when we were packing up to leave Hobart. You saw us off, three guys with a luggage-filled car last December. You knew why we determined to leave Tasmania. We all experienced racial attacks in that bloody beautiful city. This February, I flew back there to finish off my last teaching comittment with the Uni., it was my rudeness to stop by for an urgent letter at midnight. Wakened by me, you showed only kind smile and forgiveness. Yesterday, we were noticed of your sad news. Shocked but somewhat forseen, we informed Tasmanian state government about this potential danger to Chinese students in early 2007. We also asked for help from the University of Tasmania. We asked for protection and interference to stop the crimes of attacking Asian students. But, to our sadness, we received political repression, for which my scholarship was threatened to be cancelled as 'they' thought people like us are trouble-maker. Then, we had to leave the Uni. and the state. Tina, your tragedy might be a powerful weapon to draw back the conscience of those num big guys and those local racists. Your tragedy might be able to put a layer of protection to the local international students. In this sense, you are an angel in the heaven watching and caring more. Your friend Lyn at Canberra made numerous phonecalls to Hobart last night trying to confirm that you are still alive. Do you know it in the heaven? Gary told his OZ workmates about your sad news in Canberra, and they cried for you. Tina, wish you are enjoying the absolute peace in the heavn not to witness the ugly aspects of this human world. Bye!

Posted by: Leon of once-hobart 2:21pm today

大神点评(24)

leilei 2009-7-1 15:31:37 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
快哭了。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Douglas 楼主 2009-7-1 15:35:38 显示全部楼层 来自: 澳大利亚
快哭了。。。。
leilei 发表于 2009-7-1 15:31

望版主能把这加亮.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报