标题: PTE 個人/團體班專業培訓 [打印本页]

作者: Drakewy770104    时间: 2018-10-23 21:58
标题: PTE 個人/團體班專業培訓
本帖最后由 Drakewy770104 于 2018-10-23 22:01 编辑

PTE 個人/團體班專業培訓
歡迎來電詢問

師資能力:
口說及聽力滿分,閱讀寫作均為80分

I am providing one-on-one PTE coaching in Hobart Tasmania. In these coaching sessions I will provide you with the valuable tips and tricks to crack PTE with your desirable scores.
It is my passion to help students to achieve their goals. Let me show you the methods I used to achieve my scores. You are guaranteed to pass your PTE exam if you follow my tips and strategies to perfection.
Please do not waste your valuable time in coaching centers where they teach 50 students at a time without individual attention and focus on to improve the skills you require and stop wasting your money by appearing in exam again and again without right preparation.
Special techniques to achieve your desired Score no one else can offer.
All my Students receive a curriculum that has been designed for their individual benefits with which they can choose to Improve their scores at the earliest.
I offer the following 3 different packages with 2 classes per week to choose from depending on your needs to achieve your desired score.
•        Sliver – 4 Weeks Coaching Session – Course fees $ 450
•        Gold – 6 Weeks Coaching Session – Course fees $ 600
•        Platinum – 8 Weeks Coaching Session – Course fees $ 700
Alternatively, I am also offering group sessions at a more affordable prices depending on the number of students.
For the first 10 students to be enrolled from this ad will get a 10% discount on all packages, so hurry up!!!
Access to ample practice material is provided to all enrolled students throughout the course.
I can teach you special techniques to help you get the PTE Academic score you been aiming for.
For both the group and one on one packages please feel free to contact me via email at ruslan_31@yahoo.com or call me for further queries.wechat: shane770104
phone no: 0490223244

歡迎連結以下Gumtree網址
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-hobart/other-learning-tutoring/pte-coaching-in-hobart/1198245865?utm_source=facebook-messenger&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=vip&fbclid=IwAR0J2A5znAzoBDBr5_60f3wjsqOt8DrFKxVROy3mznQnWLfMOqiEAG8RetE

欢迎光临 塔州中文网 - 你好塔州 (https://www.taschinese.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4